Bathtub Refinishing Columbus Ohio
You want to rework your bathtub so you have nice, beautiful finish that is clean and clear of dirt and impurities, and Wingler & Sons wants that to be a straightforward process and a beautiful result for you. With the right materials, expertise, and proper service, your bathtub refinishing will be done properly and ready for you and you family to use at a cost better and a turnaround faster than you ever expected.
Your Time is Valuable
Immediately upon starting a project like this, there’s probably one thing you want to know most: When can you get it done? Everyone in your family uses the bathtub, and having it unavailable for any period of time is an inconvenience. It’s completely understandable, and we want to respect your family’s needs. That’s why, in most cases, this type of bathtub refinishing can be completed in a day or less!
The right materials and services make all the difference, and the bathtub liner is one of the most successful advances in bathroom remodeling. We recommend bathtub linters because they are easy to clean, maintain, and sanitize.
Bath Liner Versus Full Bathtub Refinishing
You might wonder why we recommend a bathtub liner instead of a full remodel, and it’s a fair question! Here are the reasons to consider relining:
- Save time and money with bathtub liners that give you a reliable, polished result in less time and with less cost than bathtub refinishing.
- No re-grouting and re-painting, saving you time, money, and hassle.
- Leave your bathroom in tact; bathroom remodeling requires taking out your bathtub and disturbing the areas around it. Bathtub liners don’t impact the rest of your bathroom.
- No demolition. In addition to taking out your bathtub, bathtub refinishing often requires cutting into walls and floors and demolishing plumbing. With a liner, you can avoid all demolition.
- Fast, worry-free installation with no mess!
- Best option for damaged bathtubs. If a tub is too damaged to refinish, liners will still work to make over your tub without the cost and time of installing a new bathtub
Liners are durable, protective shells that fit over your existing bathtub. They’re made from heavy acrylic material for long-lasting reliability that resists chipping and scratching. Because they come in a large selection of colors and designs, you can find one that fits beautifully into your bathroom.
The Importance of Professional Care
Any major bathtub refinishing project requires professional installation for a watertight, secure, and hygienic finish, including bathtub liners. However, many bathroom specialists will resist telling you how a mistake made during your bathtub refinishing will cost you. We don’t want you to end up in that situation, so Wingler & Sons brings on highly trained specialists to ensure that not only do you get the best, most trustworthy installation, but it can also be done in less than a day.